Wednesday, August 5, 2015

  Why hello there! Thanks for stopping by! I'm not exactly sure why I'm starting a blog, I don't even know what I'm going to talk about, but I figured since I've been wanting to do this for so long, what the heck, why not now right?!

OH how rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself! Hi I'm Emily, and I don't think I've eaten a fish. Just kidding I totally have but I definitely prefer chicken.
Anyways!
 I recently finished my first year up at Brigham Young University- Idaho! Yes I am Mormon! and Yes I love it!! and Yes Idaho is cold! I could go on forever about Idaho, so I will, in a later post. I am a aspiring professional photographer. I have been doing free lance work for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it! I love the people and I like to keep my rates low but I do enjoy the extra money.I mostly do families and graduating seniors! But my family are my absolute favorite models! I am the second oldest of 5 children. I have a recently return Missionary older brother and three younger sisters who are 15, 13 and 14 months, quite the age range! I love them so much they are going to get their very own post! I just love the life I live and want to share it! I Hope you come along with me on this adventure!
With Love
Em <3

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I love your blog and look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete