Sunday, January 31, 2016

week 8: #miracleoncessnastreet






 WE HAVE A NEW PERSON TO TEACH!! I REPEAT A NEW PERSON 
 TO TEACH! FROM TRACTING!! THE LORD BLESSES US FOR OUR EFFORTS! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR HER! Her name is K., we knocked on her door on Saturday but she was on the phone so she said to come back so we did on Tuesday and she was watching her granddaughter but she let us in anyway. We talked about the restoration and how the gospel blesses families and WE GAVE HER A RESTORATION PAMPHLET AND INVITED HER TO READ THE BOOK OF MORMON AND SAID SHE WOULD!! AND!! SHE WANTS TO COME TO CHURCH!! AND WE HAVE A RETURN APPOINTMENT!! I CANNOT HANDLE MY JOY!! I love sharing the gospel.
As I bear testimony of the Book of Mormon, I become more and
more assured that it is the word of God and that it is true. We've
really been focusing on that this past week and it's beautiful to see
people receptive and open to the Spirit. We've been handing out copies of the Book of Mormon like nobody’s business. There is SO much power in the Book of Mormon!
We got our red car back!! Honestly, I don't remember what we did this
week! It's all a blur! But we have been super busy and exceeding all
of our goals with lessons which is amazing!
Oh, we volunteered at the Discovery Shop again, which is always fun, and C., the owner, was desperate for help and we came and answered her prayer! We love going there!!
Sunday was Stake Conference which was amazing and we saw
President and Sister Marston, which is always wonderful! When President sees Sister Missionaries he gives us little glass hearts because he can't give us hugs. I have a little collection now. I know every missionary says this, but my mission president is literally the best!!
I love being a missionary! I love sharing the Gospel. I love seeing
others accept it. I love the peace and joy the gospel brings into my
life. I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. Words cannot describe my
gratitude.
Thank you for all of your love and support.
There is no place I would rather be.
We had a lesson at our ward mission leader’s house! We did a tracting
approach and taught the restoration! It was so much fun and such a
spiritual experience, even though they are already members!
Sister Gore
🙌🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment