Sunday, November 8, 2015

Well then...see you soon!

Can I just say that I have THE BEST WARD FAMILY EVER!! And I am not just saying that! I have lived in this ward since before I was born, many people have come in and out, but the Spirit of the ward is the same. I am filled with such love and gratitude for there never ending support. I am forever indebted to those who patiently and tirelessly taught me. I would not be who I am without this ward. 

Any whoo! Three more days! I cannot believe it!! I am sooooo excited to learn, and grow and be challenged. But definitely scared. It is such a strange feeling, being so excited and happy to go but at the same time, nervous and a little scared of the unknown whilst being sad to be leaving home, but also all while knowing the Lord is with you and that time will fly! I told you there were a lot of emotions and that's only some of them that I'm feeling!

I am grateful for my Savior! I am grateful for this Gospel, I don't know where I would be without it. I am so excited to help hasten the Lords work. I am honored with this responsibility. I know it will be hard, but I know the Lord is with me. I can't wait to help the people of Roseville come unto Christ.

Hopefully I can write again before, if not so long. My contact info is listed and Mom will be taking over!
          Love, 
                 Em
  PS here are some pics of my face PC to my Dad! Also shout out to Mama Gore for throwing the best farewell/open house/party thing ever!




2 comments:

  1. I love you, Emily. We are so proud of you, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, Emily. We are so proud of you, always!

    ReplyDelete